Thursday, July 14, 2011

Etsy and all its Splendor!

OK...I admit it...I am an Etsy-o-holic...
As far as I'm concerned why go anywhere else for all things handmade & style worthy? 
You can find everything from vintage collectables to home decor as well as some pretty excellent one of a kind fashion finds like fancy lids for your noggin! Ooooh la la...




I've scored some pretty sweet vintage frames like these red 1960's Rayban's below. Some of the nicest vintage glasses I've ever seen, I've found on Esty...





...and me oh my...the vintage dresses!!







Did I happen to mention all of the amazing ART?? Everything from eclectic to modern, I absolutely fell in love with these 1960's inspired pieces below...







...and mini functional books as necklaces...
why the heck not?




...I also recently discovered a really awesome label, from my hometown Montreal, called "Norwegian Wood"
Not only is that one of my fave Beatles songs but I also feel totally connected to their mix of patterns and textures, bonus cool points on the syling too. Here are 3 of my fave looks...





...also coo-coo for "QooQoo Fashion"




I could go on for hours upon hours...
Don't forget to check out our Etsy shop where all of our current Spring-Summer 2011 designs are now on SALE SALE SALE!! Hurry while the "one you must covet" is still available for summer lovin!



No comments:

Post a Comment